Reservations are a contract between Hastings TOP 10 Holiday Park and the person named on the reservation, and are not transferable to any other person. The named person must occupy the site or unit for the duration of the contract and is responsible for all occupants and visitors of that site or unit. In the case of group bookings, one person is ultimately responsible for the group's behaviour and any damages.
Rates and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice. Minimum stay periods and peak rates will apply during busy times including School Holidays, Public Holidays and during events held in Hawke's Bay. All rates quoted are per night and include GST. Management observes the right to re-quote any errors in quoted price (including verbal and written quotes). Any specials offered cannot be used in conjunction with the TOP 10 discount, apply to new bookings, and will not be backdated.
A deposit of one night or 50% of the total stay (whichever is larger) is payable to confirm a booking. Reservations are only confirmed on receipt of the deposit.
The balance of the reservation is payable in full on or before arrival. A 3% fee will apply when paying by credit or Visa/Mastercard debit cards. Our preferred payment method is internet banking - Kiwibank 38 9024 0244158 00. Please use your reservation number as a reference.
If you are arriving outside of office, the remaining balance needs to be paid in full prior to arrival.
Sites & Units are allotted at the discretion of management who reserve the right to alter if necessary or cancel tenancy at any time.
A valid credit card is required on file. If no credit card is available, a $200 cash bond will be payable at check in.
Management will charge additional costs for damages and/or additional cleaning required to Holiday Parks property. Any breach of Holiday Park rules will result in cancellation of tenancy, and NO refund will be given.
All cancellations must be advised in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone cancellations will not be accepted.
Cancellation within 21 days of arrival will result in a loss/charge of 50% of the booking value or one night stay (whichever is greater). Cancellations outside 21 days of arrival will result in a fee of $50 per unit/site cancelled.
Cancellation of group bookings (3 units/sites or more) within 42 days of arrival will result in a loss/charge of 50% of the booking value or one night stay (whichever is greater). Cancellations outside 42 days of arrival will result in a fee of $50 per unit/site cancelled.
Exceptions to the above are: Non-refundable dates - 24th December to 14th January annually, Public Holiday weekends and during Hawkes Bay events such as Mission concert etc.
Amendments to bookings may be made at Managements discretion, outside of the non-refundable cancellation date and not including the non refundable dates above. If an amendment results in the shortening of a stay or a reduction in guest numbers, it will be treated as a cancellation. No refund will be given for arriving after or departing before your booked dates.
The standard cancellation policy now applies to all bookings, irrespective of Covid.
Arrival Time: after 2pm
Departure Time: by 10am
No early check-ins or late check-outs are permitted at peak times.
Children are persons 2-14 years inclusive. Infants are classed as under 2 year and are FREE of charge.
Our Motels and Apartments are serviced every second day
- Emptying of rubbish bin
- Refresh toilet paper
- Topping up of tea/coffee/hot chocolate
- Topping up of dishwashing liquid
- Replacing towels left on the bathroom floor
- Changing tea towel and dishcloth (if used)
Hastings TOP 10 Holiday Park is dog friendly by pre-arrangement, except between 20 December – 30 January, or during events and long weekends. A maximum stay of 5 nights is permitted.
The following conditions apply:
- Dogs are strictly by prior arrangement only, and a maximum of 2 dogs per group applies
- A $10 fee per stay for your dog (excludes assistant dogs)
- Certified disability assist dogs are welcome, with proof of certification
- We reserve the right to exclude some breeds of dog entering our park
- Your dog must be well-socialized with people and other animals and be fully house trained
- Your dog must be always on a lead around the grounds and cannot be left unattended
- All dogs must be legally registered
- Your dog must be clean and not have fleas
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet immediately
- Your dog is not permitted in or around communal facilities
- Damages caused by your pet are the owners/booking holders’ sole responsibility and will be charged based on the specific damage
- We reserve the right to require immediate removal of any pet that displays aggressive or unacceptable behaviour, including, but not limited to, biting, excessive noise (such as barking)
- Guests with undeclared dogs will be required to leave without refund
We may collect the following personal information:
Name and other Contact Information, Location, Interactions with us or the Site, Device/Browser information, and Billing or Purchase information
Your payment details are stored securely on file until 28 days after departure.
We request and collect your personal information to:
Help us improve and optimize the Site, Assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns, Process your bookings of purchases through the Site, and send you a reply from a contact form submission or newsletter signup
Data Sharing & Behavioural Advertising
We share your Personal Information with Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the Site.
We also use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us.